- Walden Community Improvement Association (WCIA)
- Certificate of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Certificates, Articles of Incorporation & By-laws by Section
- Deed Restrictions by Section
- Proposed Deed Restrictions & Exhibits
- Board Policies
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Walden Emergency Management Action Team (WEMAT)
- Ladies Association of Walden (LAW)
- Walden Community Closet
- Walden Follies
- Lake Area Civic & Service Organizations
- Walden Community Church
- Walden Social Network (WSN)
WCIA Board Candidate Election Application
August 15th - September 15th
As we started several years ago, the application period for property owners interested in running for Trustee starts on August 15th and goes to September 15th, 5:00 PM. There are two Trustee positions that have terms expiring in January 2016, if you are interested in running for a Board position, we have many options in obtaining an application. The Trustee Candidate Application Form is available at the Administration Office - 13301 Walden Road, our website, www.WaldenOnLakeConroe.com, HERE, and on the WCIA page of our website, you can also email us at FrontDesk@WaldenOnLakeConroe.com, and we will email you the application. The completed application, along with your picture, need to be at the Administration office no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 15th, 2015. As we have in the past few years, we will use the internet to elect the trustees in late October and November.
ABOUT WALDEN ON LAKE CONROE
The surge in new home construction over the last few years has created a diverse population. Now, in addition to many retirees and weekenders, more than 900 school age children call Walden home.
The amenities of the community, including the two boat ramps, the Walden Racquet Club, Walden Fitness Center and the Walden Yacht Club, in addition to the golf course and marina, provide a wonderful environment in which to raise a family or to spend the golden years of retirement.
Click here to get driving directions to Walden On Lake Conroe.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY